15 June 2013

hello flowers!



I'm experimenting with some new flower styles this week. These are a combo of my fringe or loopy flowers with the rolled roses layered around them.  I'm in love with aquas and teals, but the possible color combinations are pretty endless. These blooms are available here.



And here's a few more flowers - this time in teal and mustard mixed in.

If you're wondering what you would do with these little blooms, think hair clips, headbands, wreaths, clothing and even paper crafts! If you have a little hot glue, these are easy to attach to basically anything. Or if you're handy with a needle and thread -- you can sew them on directly to fabric or to a pin back or brooch pin.

What would you do them?


oh! And please check back in the shop often -- I'll be adding new flowers soon! (And if you have a color request, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do :).



Pin It!

1 comments:

Cozy Home said...


Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
web design quote

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...